When you have been arrested for a drug crime, it can seem as if there is no way out. Perhaps the police found drugs in your car. Now you’re in handcuffs and you have been persuaded to confess. You know that California’s drug laws carry severe punishments, and you are appropriately fearful of going to jail. However, even in situations as dire as this, there are defenses available to you.
Your constitutional rights are my top priority, and I am committed to analyzing every aspect of your case to find defenses against the accusations. I am not afraid to ask the tough questions that will get results for you:
- Did the police have a legal reason to pull you over or search you?
- Did a police officer coerce you into making a confession?
- Was an informant involved in your arrest?
The answers to these questions can make all the difference in the outcome of your case, and they may determine whether you will be spending your nights in a prison cell or with your family at home. By challenging the prosecution at every turn, I provide the best defense for your money.
If you have been charged with any these offenses you will need representation:
- Drug possession
- Possession with intent to sell
- Driving under the influence of drugs
- Prescription drug fraud
- Manufacturing of illegal substances
- Conspiracy to sell drugs
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Under the influence of a controlled substance